A delegation of six representatives from Faithfulness Matters are meeting with Ross Williams, CEO of Global Personals this coming Monday 5th December in London. We are hoping for a positive meeting to discuss with Mr Williams our concerns about Global Personals’ operating and profiting from websites which directly encourage people to have affairs.
You can support us in this meeting in the following ways:
- Please encourage friends and family to sign up in support of Faithfulness Matters. There may well be action required next week and we would like as many people signed up as possible
- If you are a Christian, please remember the Faithfulness Matters’ team in your prayers and encourage others in your church to do the same. It is a huge encouragement for us to know we are being supported in this way by churches from across the UK and beyond.
We will update everyone early next week about how the meeting went.
- You might be interested in this article on our campaign in IDEA magazine published this week
- The Early Day Motion in support of Faithfulness Matters has had 29 MPs sign it so far. There have been 14 Labour MPs, 5 DUP, 5 Conservative, 4 Lib Dems and 1 Plaid Cymru.
- If you have not contacted your MP please contact your MP and ask them to sign the EDM